Creation: change content gui
It would be best to add one sequence for each content type (audio, sheet), to have the checks of how many are addable already solved by the gui.
- Estimated time set to 0.50
- Priority changed from Normal to Hoch
- Priority changed from Hoch to Dringend
- Status changed from Neu to In Bearbeitung
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
- Priority changed from Dringend to Niedrig
adding content works very well already with the validator. having 'sequences' that may contain one element at most makes no sense to me. I really can't see the benefit of having two 'sequences'.
- Assignee changed from Thomas Mielke to Alexander Blum
- Status changed from In Bearbeitung to Zurückgestellt
- Status changed from Zurückgestellt to In Bearbeitung
- Assignee changed from Alexander Blum to Thomas Mielke
avoid adding more than two files, for example.
- Status changed from In Bearbeitung to Erledigt
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:collecting_society_portal|d37047bd5b3bcd1093d0d8f9ac465794ea1945b8.
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society
Also available in: Atom