Check all views for internal IDs
No internal ID should be used for referencing objects in the frontend. Instead, sequences should be used.
All current views should be checked for references to the internal ID and replaced, if necessary.
Can be checked in pyramid views (show, delete ..), links generated in list
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
artist done, creation & release too much work in process to have hands on
especially those objects, which are also provided via datatables api, should get a sequence.
- Status changed from Neu to Erledigt
- Assignee changed from Thomas Mielke to Alexander Blum
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
A new mixin PublicApi is added, which creates a field 'oid' to be used for web forms.
- Target version changed from 1) Testing phase I to Repertoire 1) Testing phase I
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society
Also available in: Atom