Split Content into subtypes
|Assignee:||Thomas Mielke||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||2.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II|
- Content itself should also no (digital) file
- Content needs subtypes (audio/sheet)
Either have a subtype digital file with subtypes audio/sheet or live with some redundancy.
Those changes probably will also have an effect on processing and the models in web frontend.
'Add Creations' now only shown in uploads list, if it has the correct processing state; fixes #735; further handling in add creation form is still needed, e.g to not automatically fill in the title of a pdf sheet
#1 Updated by Thomas Mielke over 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
as discussed with alex, we want separate controls for both types in add/edit cration
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Neu to Erledigt
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:collecting_society_portal_repertoire|a741623ad6f434b87f4b7c95164f4599a27d7a4f.
#3 Updated by Thomas Mielke over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Erledigt to Neu
was accidentally closed...
#4 Updated by Thomas Mielke over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
#5 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Estimated time set to 2.00
#6 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II
#7 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society