Public browsable objects
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||3.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 3) Testing phase III|
As soon as the public api (machine readable) is decided, there's no reason to make the repertoire also human readable.
All views and acls need to be checked then and the acl needs to be set within the templates.
The main resources should then be added to the frontend resource.
#1 Updated by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago
- Related to Webfrontend #718: Compilations: adjust acl added
#2 Updated by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago
- Blocked by Konzept #619: Which Metadata should be publicly browsable? added
#3 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Estimated time set to 3.00
#4 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 3) Testing phase III to Repertoire 3) Testing phase III
#5 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society