Releases: add medium number
|Assignee:||Thomas Mielke||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||1.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II|
Currently it is not possible to state the medium number of tracks.
Maybe it could be done with row groups in datatables, if this works together with row reordering.
An alternative could be to have a sequence of mediums, but this would be overkill for the gui as it is right now.
Fallback would be, to just add the number in the form, but have no visualisation for it.
added support for medium_number in release forms; ref #713
added support for medium numbers to Release show.pt; ref #713
#1 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Estimated time set to 1.00
#2 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Niedrig
#3 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Niedrig to Normal
#4 Updated by Thomas Mielke about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
did it by adding one data table per medium; still needs to hide the excess medium create buttons.
#5 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II
#6 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society