Datenbank #307: Add default genres
|Assignee:||Thomas Mielke||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||8.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II||Spent time:||9.30 h|
We need to add styles as a subcategory of genres. As far as I understand, this has not to be a multi-select. The only tricky thing is that style can be a subcategory of a composite genre ('Electronic Rock').
- amend release (and creation) form
- add styles to scenario master data
ref #601: removes unneccessary code
#1 Updated by Thomas Mielke about 5 years ago
Correction: There can be more than one style per release.
#2 Updated by Thomas Mielke almost 5 years ago
wrote a script to import Discogs styles in ./etc:
#3 Updated by Thomas Mielke almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
#4 Updated by Thomas Mielke almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
finished work on styles
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Neu to Erledigt
Applied in changeset collecting_society|9a68efb8e57a1faf6188abbd1782c3674742909c.
#6 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II