Webfrontend #392

Add dashboard content

Added by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago. Updated about 2 years ago.

Status:ErledigtStart date:
Priority:HochDue date:
Assignee:Sarah Stoffels% Done:

100%

Category:-Estimated time:1.00 h
Target version:Repertoire 1) Testing phase ISpent time:34.50 h

Description

  • dummy intro text
  • dummy intro picture
  • important objects
    • content with errors
    • orphaned content (unassinged to a creation)
    • uncommited metadata objects

Associated revisions

Revision 0367d530
Added by Sarah Stoffels over 3 years ago

Merge branch 'dashboard-#392' into develop

Revision 2a344ba7
Added by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago

ref #392: fixes complexity of object instances in registry

History

#1 Updated by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)

#2 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 3 years ago

  • Assignee set to Sarah Stoffels

#3 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Neu to In Bearbeitung
  • % Done changed from 0 to 10

because frontend didn't work and ressources on laptop are too slow when rebuilding everything (6./7.02.2018)

#4 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 3 years ago

in ado/src/collecting_society.portal.repertoire/collecting_society_portal_repertoire/templates/repository/dashboard.pt

#5 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 3 years ago

  • % Done changed from 10 to 30

7.5h, da zu dritt 2.5h

#6 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)

change of 'duplicates' to more general 'rejected' content (name not defined yet, should be short and easily understandable). content might have numerous rejection reasons (dupliacte, quality, ...), wich all have the same workflow (deletion after ~7 days, user should be able to stop deletion by starting a dispute).

new widget "orphaned content" (name also not defined yet), which is important for the user to track the "todos". Content objects without a relation don't have any purpose in our system.

#7 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago

I replaced Content.user with the entity creation workflow (entity_origin, entity_creator). Further I changed the entity_creator foreign table to party.party instead of res.user. This might brake your code. For the changes, see

#8 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from In Bearbeitung to Erledigt
  • % Done changed from 30 to 100

learned a lot of context about registry, views, tryton data-model and templates here (causing the amount of spent time).

#9 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago

One need to be cautious with putting objects within the registry, as deepcopies are made to merge the tree of registry nodes into the final registry. If instances of classes with complex things in it (like the whole request or references to tryton models) need to be put into the registry, there's a possibility to define a function deepcopy within the class, which is called on a deepcopy and should return the new object.

By saving the whole request into an object put into the registry, a recursion is triggered, as request.context contains the registry again, which includes the object containing the registry, ect.

For now, I defined a new request method (request.party) to easily retrieve the current party from any request and saved only the request.party.id within the instance, circumventing the problem.

#10 Updated by Alexander Blum about 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from 1) Testing phase I to Repertoire 1) Testing phase I

#11 Updated by Alexander Blum about 2 years ago

  • Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society

Also available in: Atom PDF