Upload error related to character encoding
A "ø" in a filename seems to raise an error on upload.
now utf-8-encoded the filename in repertoire_upload.py to fix internal server error on non-ascii-filenames; fixes #373
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
- Status changed from Neu to Erledigt
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:collecting_society_portal_repertoire|29303b7e3b523e4dfc04f188e6529b6a5785eb36.
filename_hash = _hash_algorithm(filename).hexdigest()
resulted in UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf8', so I utf-8-encoded the filename.
- Assignee changed from Thomas Mielke to Alexander Blum
- Target version changed from 1) Testing phase I to Repertoire 1) Testing phase I
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society
Also available in: Atom