Define the dispute workflow
|Assignee:||Alexander Blum||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||1.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 1) Testing phase I|
The dispute workflow needs to be defined.
- currently only content (detected as a duplicate) will be claimable (#334)
- it's not clear yet, where a user should be able to claim other artists/releases/creations, which would imply an interface to search our database
A Dispute has a
- state: Selection (requested, assigned, resolved)
- case: Selection (list of usecases?)
- object: Reference (to the disputed objects)
- assignee: User
- request_party: Party
- request_text: Text (user statement)
- request_time: DateTime
- resolved_time: DateTime
- comments: Comment (many comments by administrators)
It's not clear yet, if one reference object is enough. It should be clear, when the list of usecases is complete.
A Comment has a
- dispute: Dispute
- text: Text
- time: DateTime
Current list of usecases
- Claim of an already claimed object
- Change/Deletion of a commited object
- Claim authorship of duplicate Content
#8 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Erledigt
- Assignee changed from Meik Michalke to Alexander Blum
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Inteface to other objects might be needed soon, but not in the beginning.
Only one reference needed in the beginning (no usecases found with >1).
DB Object as stated in the description.