Add commit interface
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||10.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II|
Artists, Releases and Creations should be commitable. The act of commiting should be conscious and make it clear, that further changes afterwards possibly imply dispute processes.
- visibility (adjust queries!)
- own uncomitted objects should only be addable to other own uncommited objects
- one should never be able to view/add uncommited objects of others
- default list: all uncommited objects
- Entwürfe / Drafts
- Entwurf veröffentlichen / Publish draft
- commit list/confirmation: one form controller with two stages
- web user should be able to distinguish private/public fields (after commit)
- datatable sequence (add/delete)
- object -> link to show? modal with details?
- dependent objects -> link to show? modal with details?
- controls: delete
- next button -> link to commit confirmation
- text (implications)
- rendered object text (must be saved/logged)
- publish button -> link to commit list (+flash message)
- section "drafts (number)" -> link to commit list
- grouped by commit state
- uncommited: highlighted?
- revised: "certificate" seal?
- publish -> link to commit list (with probably only this object)
- filter: Draft/Published? (blocked by datatables lists?)