Rework foreign objects as duplicates only
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||3.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II|
- Foreign objects should be duplicated on new references to separate information and edit rights.
- Deduplication only on claiming
- Artists: Email must be provided on adding = creation of a duplicate
- Duplicates must reference the source to ease deduplication and to be able to easily show only one entry of all duplicats in add list
- Creation Context should be tracked to enable easy acl for object admins
#1 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Related to Konzept #756: Foreign object handling? added
#2 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Dringend
#3 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
Track origin in class EntityOrigin
#4 Updated by Thomas Mielke about 4 years ago
after adding a foreign artist, the gui has to go into edit mode to provide an email address.
prohibit email leakage of api if foreign artist, except if acl write permission allows (or entity creator is right -- dunno i.t.m.) it.
#5 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II
#6 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society