Tracking of membership of collecting societies?
|Assignee:||Meik Michalke||% Done:|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II|
(I don't distinguish between collecting societies and neighbouring rights societies here)
Right now, relations to collecting societies are represented
- within "creation contribution" (type: composition / performance / text)
- relating creations and artists
- "rights for the performance of artist X in creation Y are represented by collecting society Z"
- within "creation tariff category"
- relating creations and tariff categories (Life / Reproduction / etc)
- "rights for the creation X in the tariff category Y are represented by collecting society Z"
- Do we want to track the membership of collecting societies (gvl / gema / etc) as an attribute of the web user or the artist in general?
- I'm not sure, if all those rights related things could be modeled more straight forward or if I'm just lacking a better understanding - maybe it would be best, if we talk again.