Tracking object IDs of other DBs?
|Assignee:||Meik Michalke||% Done:|
|Target version:||Repertoire 2) Testing phase II|
Do we want to track the IDs of other databases (e.g. musicbrainz) from start?
Surly we want to do that at some point in time, e.g.
- to check authenticity
- prevent duplicates on import (if we offer it)
The effort is not that high (around 3h), but there might be more important tasks.
If we want it
- For all objects (which could be a bit tedious to add for the users) or only artists?
- Which ones (musicbrainz, discogs, ...)?
#1 Updated by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Neu to Feedback
#2 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II
#3 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society