Optimize repository structure?
|Assignee:||Thomas Mielke||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||2.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 3) Testing phase III|
Maybe we could optimize the file structure of the portal repositories a bit, as we find ourself searching for files quite often.
Suggestions to flatten the hierarchy:
- No subfolder in ./templates (e.g. rename ./templates/artist/add.pt to ./templates/add_artist.pt)?
- Move ./views/api/datatables/* into ./views/api/ (e.g. rename ./views/api/datatables/artist.py into ./views/api/datatables_artist.py)
- reference to datatables (or at least internal use) should at least be obvious opposed to the (future) public api
- Move ./views/api into ./api?
- api needs to stay at least a subfolder for distinct view inclusion for api/web
- Move ./views/forms into ./forms?
- Move ./views/forms/datatables into ./fields?