Test and document
- paralell uploads
- big uploads (maximum upload size)
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
I encountered upload errors for several files using the generated audio demo data (Noise, Flac, 286 MB, CD as 12 Songs) during (not after) upload. I didn't look any deeper.
Also the time intervall reference for the estimated upload rate and time should be bigger - at least for me it switched between low (200 KBit/s, 3 Hours) and high (1 MBit/s, 30 Minutes) values every 2 seconds. This renders the estimates quite useless.
I limited the concurrent uploads to 3. A first try on testrepertore using the demo data worked fine
- 12 x 24 MB flac = 286 MB
- ~53 Min = 0.09 MB/s
Please more tests. We should also coordinate a multiple paralell concurrent upload test.
- Status changed from Neu to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Thomas Mielke to Alexander Blum
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
9 tracks, 3 concurrent, uploaded @20MByte/s. Worked seamlessly. Preview also working again. Ok to go!
- Status changed from Feedback to Erledigt
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Target version changed from 1) Testing phase I to Repertoire 1) Testing phase I
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society
Also available in: Atom