Add missing active states
|Assignee:||Sarah Stoffels||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||1.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 1) Testing phase I||Spent time:||5.50 h|
Add active states, where not present:
Check exclusion from searches.
#1 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 5 years ago
active / inactive settable on tryton admin layer
if inactive, will not be available in the search by default
#2 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Sarah Stoffels
#3 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Neu to Vermeintlich Gelöst
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The active states for classes in "collecting_society" are now realized via the mixin class "CurrentState". The following classes use this mixin class now.
The default value for new datasets is active=t(rue). This can be overwritten in the consuming class itself, if required.
The Tryton backend search function for the respective datasets shows only active datasets by default.
#4 Updated by Sarah Stoffels over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Vermeintlich Gelöst to Erledigt
#5 Updated by Alexander Blum about 4 years ago
- Related to Webfrontend #682: Check delete vs. active flag added
#6 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 1) Testing phase I to Repertoire 1) Testing phase I
#7 Updated by Alexander Blum over 3 years ago
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society