Release genres should be a function of the genres of the creations.
- Target version deleted (
1) Testing phase I)
- Target version set to 2) Testing phase II
- Assignee set to Thomas Mielke
might affect releases views - are you aware of that? or was there another design desicion, that releases should have genres of it's own?
Design decision was: Do it the same way as Discogs. Discogs only has genres/styles on release level.
- Assignee changed from Thomas Mielke to Alexander Blum
- Status changed from Neu to Abgewiesen
genres only attribute of releases
- Target version changed from 2) Testing phase II to Repertoire 2) Testing phase II
- Project changed from repertoire to collecting_society
Also available in: Atom