What utilization categories should be offered?
|Assignee:||Alexander Blum||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||3.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 1) Testing phase I|
The utilization categories should be compatible to those of Gema.
- Research the utilization categoires
- Decide, which one should be offered
#2 Updated by Meik Michalke over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Meik Michalke to Alexander Blum
from the ususal contracts i would say it's these categories:
- live performance
- recording, storage and reproduction via storage media
- public playing
- use in other art forms (e.g., audiovisual production)
- radio broadcasting
- TV broadcasting
- movie screening
- online use
- use in advertising
is there any harm in providing all from the start? if not, that's it.
#3 Updated by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Neu to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Alexander Blum to Meik Michalke
is there any harm in providing all from the start?
Depends on the way it's communicated, but I am sure, there are right formulations for that. Let's start with this. We will have feedback from "real" artists as soon as we enter the testing phase.
The category list is a multi selection without dependancies between the categories, right?