Fingerprint test after ingest
|Assignee:||Thomas Mielke||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||10.00 h|
|Target version:||Repertoire 1) Testing phase I|
Do we still want to make a fingerprint recognition test after ingestion of the fingerprint for early detection of ambivalent fingerprints (admin feedback)?
Or is this obsolete with the solution of the excerpts for later thorough analysis?
#1 Updated by Thomas Mielke over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Thomas Mielke to Alexander Blum
Could be still worth implementing.
I'd like to have a numeric content field named 'uniqueness', which will be computed by dividing the match score after ingestion by the match score before ingesting provided that there is a false positive, pointing to a different creation. If the first can't be found (score == 0), the value will be 100.
#3 Updated by Alexander Blum over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Fingerprint test after ingest? to Fingerprint test after ingest
- Status changed from Feedback to Neu
- Assignee changed from Alexander Blum to Thomas Mielke
- Target version set to 1) Testing phase I
- Estimated time changed from 0.50 to 1.00
I'll add this field. This ticket is now about the implementation of the test.